Friday, November 18, 2011

Tylenol and Breastfeeding

Today, I'm thankful for Tylenol.  Kayla is getting all top four teeth at the same time currently, causing some poor sleeping and some SEVERE fussiness today.  I'm not gonna lie, I'd rather her be straight up crying because the fussing has to be the most annoying thing.

Although, I did love the extra cuddle time I got today, Kayla was pretty much attached to my hip all day.  She almost fell right asleep only an hour after she woke up from her first nap while we were dancing to Christmas music when we were home alone!  Poor little stinker....

Thank you, Tylenol, for easing my baby's fever today, the first inkling of a fever she has ever had.  Which reminds me, I'm also thankful for breastfeeding, which I honestly believe has helped keep Kayla healthy these last 10 months (minus the dreaded thrush.)


Tomorrow, I'll be back with maybe TWO Hawaii recaps (if you are lucky and if Kayla is feeling better). ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment