Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Aunt Lauren Visits/Valentine's Day







Sunday 2/13:

Meg and Samson decide not to come down since Samson had a hard night.  I think that Justin and Lauren and I spent most of the day just lounging around.  Kayla was pretty fussy, Aunt Lauren and I decided she was going through a growth spurt as she was SUPER hungry and seemed to be a little constipated.  Nothing to exciting happened that I remember this day!









Monday 2/14:

Happy Valentine's Day!  Daddy had to go to work today, so mommy, Kayla and Aunt Lauren took a nice walk outside as it was SO nice out, although a bit windy.  Aunt Meg came over after work to hang out and brought her homemade oreos which were delicious!  Dad came home and left to play volleyball while the girls hung out.  Lots of lounging around!





Tuesday 2/15:

Aunt Lauren has to leave today! :(  We got up and got ready for lunch with Aunt Meg.  More of Megan's co-workers admire me and I bring Aunt Meg a Valentine's day gift.  At lunch, we spent at least 5 minutes laughing hysterically at the funny noises and puffing Kayla does while she is sleeping.  An older couple near us is looking at us and just smiling as we are practically in tears!  Daddy comes home early (yay!) and Lauren, Dad, Mom and Kayla head to the airport to drop off Aunt Lauren.  Then, the three of us head to the UPS store for moving gear and Babies 'R Us to get some small supplies.




WE REALLY MISS YOU ALREADY AUNT LAUREN!!!

(This is by far my favorite picture of Kayla thus far!)

1 comment:

  1. Ok...I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! This picture of her in the yellow/white/grey outfit with the smile...I just want to give kisses all over that cute little face. Hi Melissa I am Melodie, we are actually related as I am Megan's older sister separated at birth sooo...Hi SIS!! I have been stalking your blog since a month or 2 before Baby K's arrival. I smile as I read your blog or when I hear stories from Megan as I remember having that same joy, fear, frustration of being a brand new mom. Keep sharing stories and pics of that cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete