Sunday, December 19, 2010

1 month to go!

This is going to be REALLY short and sweet because...well, frankly...I'm too tired to blog!  Work has been so busy and crazy, but thank God that they are starting to stop giving me new evaluations (seeing as these patients will just have to see someone else anyways in a short while.)  And one of our therapists is going to the Philippines for 2.5 weeks beginning Wed. so I'm going to be seeing quite a few of her patients, as well as all of my own.  Dreading the next 3 weeks, but at least we are SO close to getting our fourth quarter bonus!

Baby class last Monday was all about breastfeeding.  I was initially looking forward to getting off of the birthing/labor topics, but I think I was pretty irritable that day, because I couldn't WAIT to get out of there!  I am of the opinion that the saying "There is no such thing as a stupid question" is stupid because there ARE stupid questions, and one of the couples seemed to be asking a lot of them.  I also think, I've been doing a good amount of reading on my own so I don't feel like I'm learning much new stuff, but it's nice to be there to learn with Justin.  Tomorrow is our last class and it's all about caring for baby when they arrive, hopefully that will be more interesting!

We had pregnancy/maternity photos done tonight with our wedding photographer, Rachel Naft.  I told her we just love her and I refer EVERYONE to her.  She's so easy to be around and I can't wait to see how the photos turn out.

Tuesday is our 36 week doctor/midwife appointment so I'll be getting the Strep B test.  Other than that, nothing exciting except starting to think about things we NEED before the baby may come and considering packing hospital bags (I really just want to pack all the baby things in my new Coach baby bag!)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment