Saturday, February 22, 2014

Time Consuming.

T.V. is so time consuming for me. Especially right now with the Olympics. I'm like an Olympics junkie. I love every single second of the Olympics. I love all the sports in both winter and summer. I will watch whatever is on. I love the opening ceremonies, watching all the athletes walk in, imaging how that would feel, learning about the host country through beautiful artistic elements. I love learning about the athletes and their stories. I love Mary Carillo. I'm invested and I feel for the athletes.  I. Love. Every. Second. I eat it up. I would stay up all night for 2.5 weeks to watch every second of every sport.

Alas, I don't and I can't. But my point is this: I've been getting little else done with the Olympics on t.v. And next week when they are over, we are getting rid of our cable. To save money and so we can do swim lessons with the kids. Priorities. And I think it will be good for me.  We mostly watch stuff on network t.v. anyways so we will figure things out.

After t.v. is gone, and the Olympics are over, I will hopefully be blogging more since I'll have more time on my hands (lol probably not as much as I'm imagining.)

Anyways, back to the holiday post part 1 I am WAY behind on. We spent Christmas Eve as I have always remembered it, at my maternal grandparents' house with that side of my family. It wasn't anything special but was so nice. Christmas was extra fun this year with 3 little kiddos running around, especially an almost 3 year old who had to be convinced to open ALL of the presents without playing with anything first.

Enjoy some photos from Christmas Eve...Christmas day coming soon.

Also, this Christmas was a significant step up from last Christmas where Kayla got literally everybody sick.


 photo PapaB5.jpg

 photo PapaB3.jpg

 photo LindyB1.jpg

 photo LindyB3.jpg

 photo LindyB4.jpg

 photo MegLaurenBelly.jpg

 photo PapaB1.jpg

 photo LiamGigiPresents2.jpg

 photo LiamGigiPresents1.jpg

 photo LaurenJustin.jpg

 photo LDiaperCheck.jpg

 photo LiamSmiles.jpg

 photo KPresent2.jpg

 photo KCookies2.jpg

 photo KLCookies2.jpg

 photo KSilhouette.jpg

 photo JustinToys.jpg

 photo KaylaFashion2.jpg

 photo BrodyPapa.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment