Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Conversations with Kayla: First Installment

Kayla says a LOT of funny things nowadays since she's really learning so much language so quickly.  Plus, Aunt Meme thinks she's hilarious.  And I want to remember some of the adorable and humorous things she says down the road so I started writing them down.  And now I'm going to start sharing them with you. :)

Telling me she wanted some food or something:
"IIIIIIIIII want some.  You doesn't want some."

While digging through Aunt Meme's wallet for change:
Meme: "Hey, no we aren't going to pull things out of there."
Kayla: "But I need some for my piggy bank."

Kayla: "Kayla wants to go in the car."
Mommy: "Ok where do you want to go?"
Kayla: "Left."

While taking off her shirt to change into her pajamas, her big head gets stuck in the shirt while she's pulling if over her head.  "WHERE'S MY FACE!?!?"

"You're having this for dinner cause your tummy hurts."  Holding out a can of Sprite.  (No idea where she learned this...)

While watching mommy change into new underwear for the day:  "You need new ones.  Because you peed in those ones."  Um no, Kayla.

Puts her purse over her shoulder and shoes on.
Kayla: "I going bye bye.  I see you tomorrow."
Mommy: "Oh you are going bye bye.  Where are you going?"
Kayla: "'Sconsin."  (code for Wisconsin, where everything goes apparently, including all airplanes."

While eating Ritz cheese sandwich crackers for a snack:  "I don't like the cheese.  Lick it off please."

In the shower with mommy:
Kayla: "What's that?" Pointing
Mommy: "My belly."
Kayla: "What's that?"
Mommy: "My boobs."
Kayla: "Where's my boobs?"

 photo SPDKayla1.jpg

1 comment: