Friday, March 9, 2012

Ziiiiiippppp

I've noticed, as a first time mom, that there are many things you teach your child that you think are great, then in hindsight you realize maybe you should have waited on that lesson.

This has happened with a couple things for me such as teaching Kayla how to open tubes of chapstick.  Most recently, Aunt Lauren and I taught her the word "off" and Gigi and I taught her how to zip and unzip her sweaters.  This is turning out to be a big hassle at night time.

Case and point:

Kayla has been waking up earlier in the morning and won't go back to sleep usually, and I'm pretty sure part of it is because she unsnaps then unzips her pajamas.  The other night, when we were going to bed, I found her sleeping on her back with her pjs unzipped halfway, passed out.  I was able to zip her back up but I'm just hoping this is part of the recent sleeping issues.  

She sure is a pistol. :)

I know I've been a terrible blogger.  One of my excuses is that I can't think of anything to write about.  Another is that I can't find the time of the four days of the week I work, because I spend my morning getting myself and Kayla ready for the day and playing then I have to go to work until late at night.  But beyond the excuses, my goal for March and forward is to try to post 3-4 times a week.  If you can think of anything you'd be interested in reading about please let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment