Monday, April 1, 2013

What's New?

So I know I've been light on the posting.  I have a few things in the works such as:
  • Brody's 6 Month update
  • St. Patty's Day
  • Easter
  • Sick baby update
  • NEW HOUSE!
We are set to close on Friday on our new house, so look forward to hopefully some before and after updates on some of the new rooms.  I'd especially like to work on the kids rooms first.

Until then, enjoy a few photos from our February play date with some of our great friends from college and their adorable little girl who's about 1.5 months older than Brody. :)

(Sidenote: I made the mistake of exporting these photos from iPhoto to my photos in a smaller size/quality than normal to try to save space...I guess I see the repercussions of that mistake now.  Katie if you want any photos I will redo them so they are better quality, just let me know!)

 photo KaylaSteps.jpg

 photo Brody1.jpg


 photo Brody2.jpg

 photo Cora1.jpg

 photo Cora2.jpg

 photo Cora3.jpg

 photo Cora4.jpg

 photo BampC1.jpg

 photo BampC2.jpg

 photo BampC3.jpg

 photo BampC4.jpg

 photo BampC5.jpg

 photo BampC6.jpg

 photo Group1.jpg

 photo Group2.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment