Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tanner David: 9 Month Update

Weight: 20 pounds 6 ounces (64th percentile

Length: 29.75 inches (95th percentile)

Head Circumference: 46 cm (79th percentile)

Physical Milestones:  Tanner is still starting to move so much more this month and really grasp different things and understand!  He started SLOWLY cruising the furniture this month and mid month he started waving!  I love this as I find that all kids have different first waves.  I remember Brody used to wave his arm emphatically, Tanner likes to open and close his fingers and usually you will find him waving at himself while watching his hand.  He's fascinated that he can mimic what you do!  

Eating/Sleeping:  We are consistently eating 3 meals a day and still nursing about the same amount.  I started nursing him an extra time though he probably doesn't NEED it, because I wanted to keep my supply up, plus, it can't hurt.  We also are slowly adding in more "real" food this month, soft fruits, little infant treats (puffs mostly, I've learned many adults I know love these...), and of course carbs (pancakes, toast, etc.)  Sleeping is still mainly just 1 time per night waking up to nurse.  At this point I'm pretty sure it's comfort nursing but I don't really mind because it only takes about 10 minutes to nurse and back to sleep almost immediately.  Most of the time Justin doesn't even wake up.  And he's a champion napper.  Still a bit of an early riser though. 


This guy LOVES smiling, laughing (still) and cruising around and exploring all the things at knee level that he couldn't before!!  He loves to laugh at Brody (and obviously Brody loves this) and Kayla loves to carry him around, help change his diaper and act like his Mommy.  It is so fun watching all of them interact together!  Tanner is going to be one strong and tough cookie as he grows up with these two around him!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment