Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tanner David: 6 Month Update

Well I got behind again... :) 

Weight: 18 pounds

Length: 28.5 inches (2 foot 4.5 :) )

Head Circumference: 44.5 cm

Very tall and actually not too high on the weight percentage... weird because he seems so big!

Physical Milestones:  He is now making lots of circles on his belly on the floor.  On his half birthday he started sitting supported with his arms.  I have tried to keep track on my phone of the big milestones but I just think he was working pretty hard at sitting and worming around this month.  

Eating/Sleeping:  We are still on our normally nursing schedule and he is really such a happy baby almost all of the time.  He had another double ear infection at like 5.5 months so we are still dealing with that along with learning to crawl which might be affecting his sleep.  He still wakes up 1-2 times a night but almost always nurses and goes right back to sleep.  Overall this has stayed pretty consistent but the time he wakes is never predictable still.  But I can't complain and he is never really fussy!

We are starting solids this month.  He still loves laughing at Brody and watching Kayla & Brody run around and play.  I can tell he just can't wait to be part of the action!













I know it's blurry but it's so Tanner. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment