Thursday, September 26, 2013

Family Yearbooks

I've been meaning to create Family Yearbooks for some time now.  With buying a new house and adjusting to our new situations, unnecessary expenses have been put aside for now.  But we got a coupon from Target for a FREE shutterfly 8x8 photobook.  I figured, what the heck, I might as well give it a try.  I did pay abou 4 dollars for extra pages (you know me) and then like 5 bucks for shipping or something.  Overall I am pretty pleased.

Pros:

  • The book designing software was easy to use
  • Pretty customizable (some extra "things" were extra money and weren't covered under the coupon)
  • Good quality
  • The have an option for lay-flat pages (kinda pricey though I'm not sure what they may cost on other sites)
Cons:
  • This particular size book is a bit small for my liking (especially because some of my pages have a ton of pictures on them)
  • Some "extra" things cost extra money (certain stickers etc, they have an option for a pocket in the book)
Overall, it was definitely worth the price in this case.  I'll try to do some pros/cons of other sites I might use for photobook printing!  (And hopefully I will be back more regularly soon!)


Check out the book I created on Shutterfly:



Photo Book Tip: Create an adventurous travel photo album at Shutterfly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment