Saturday, June 15, 2013

Brody Lawrence: 7 Month Update

I'm writing this as I write the 6 and 8 month updates as well, so it's likely there could be some overlap and I'm not 100% sure when exactly everything happened, but who is going to tell me I'm wrong?? :)

Weight: Completely unsure but when I step on the scale with him it looks to be about 18-18.5 Pounds

Length: Not a clue.

Head Circumference:  See above.

Physical Milestones:  Brody officially starting "true" crawling this month.  I didn't think he would but he's a fan now.  We moved into our new house and he's a HUGE fan of crawling up the stairs.  Time to buy some baby gates ASAP.  He also started pulling to stand towards the end of this month.  He really loves standing but has a really hard time getting down from standing.  This is leading to a lot of fussing.

Eating:  Still feeding him 3 meals a day of purees, but he is showing more and more interest in our food and less and less interest in being a passive part in the feeding process.  He's developing a pretty great pincher grasp.  He's not a huge fan of sitting in his high chair at all and feeding is turning into a big struggle.  He is still nursing 5 times usually a day/night.  

Sleeping:  He was doing pretty good right before we moved and for the first week or so of being in our new house.  As you know based one the 2 blogs I have actually written since we moved that the move was extremely difficult and stressful with sleeping and new day care.  He was waking up once to eat and then typically sleeping until at least 5:30 am.  Towards the end of this month, he has been waking up about every hour or two screaming at night.  We are exhausted and unsure what to do.  We aren't convinced letting him cry is what is best for him at the moment so we are just going to try to do what we can and get through this bad phase, which is difficult enough.

Other:  He's doing great at the new daycare (Kayla is in a different room as he is).  The teachers LOVE him and he's always flirting with all the ladies in the room.  He is a GREAT eater at day care.

I realized I could never be a photographer because I have the hardest time narrowing down photos...I guess it might be different if it wasn't my own kids.  They just have so many facial expressions I want to keep them all!

 photo BLH1Text.jpg

 photo BLH2Text.jpg

 photo BLH3Text.jpg

 photo BLH7Text.jpg

 photo BLH8Text.jpg

 photo BLH10Text.jpg

 photo Sequence2Text.jpg

 photo Sequence5Text.jpg

 photo Sequence6Text.jpg

 photo BLH11Text.jpg

 photo BLH12Text.jpg

 photo BLH13Text.jpg

 photo BLH14Text.jpg

 photo BLH13Text.jpg

 photo BLH14Text.jpg

 photo BLH15Text.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment