Friday, January 11, 2013

Tender Moments

There are so many things I tend to complain about.  I like to think there is a smattering of both good and bad on this blog.  Part of me wishes I could be like my favorite blogger, Kelle Hampton, and focus my blog on all the beautiful things in my life.  But then, I think that the not so pretty parts of life are what make the other parts beautiful.  (Plus, who doesn't like to know that they are not alone?)

Yes, I'm not getting that much sleep.  Yes, searching for a first home is frustrating.  Yes, I wish we made more money.  But today, in the back of the car on our way home from her haircut, Kayla reminded me what's really important.

I looked back and she was holding Brody's hand in his carseat.  He had been crying and she wanted him to be happy.  So she just reached over a held his hand for the rest of the way home.

Granted, when I went to take her picture she quickly let go, but I love that my kids quietly love each other so much.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment