Monday, July 29, 2013

Brody Lawrence: 10 Month Update

Little late but here we are. :)

Weight: 20 pounds 7 ounces based on most recent MD visit due to sickness (ugh again.)

Length: I did attempt to measure him but honestly, he's too mobile and too quick and too strong.  Cest La Vie.

Head Circumference: Not a chance.

Physical Milestones:  Brody will occasionally stand on his own without support, but almost every time I try to encourage him, his little body goes limp so he can get back to the floor and crawling faster.  He just isn't interested in staying still.  I started using some "walkers" this month and really enjoys being able to walk while holding onto something.  He's become an expert cruiser and will often reach with one hand while barely holding with the other.  I've realized I'm not in a hurry this time around for walking.  He is already crawling up onto everything he can imaginably get onto so I'm not looking forward to the extra work.  Although Kayla is quite a bit of help most of the time.

Eating:  I really only give him purees in those little organic pouches that he can suck out of himself.  He's not interested in anyone helping him with eating.  He's become quite good with the sippy cup and the straw cup and he will often whine when he is thirsty during meals.  We still have yet to encounter anything that he will not eat.   

Sleeping:  We are still doing pretty well here.  He's still only waking up once at night.  Occasionally it will be earlier than 3, but I've learned the later I can feed him, the later he sleeps in the morning, so I'm trying to push it.  I'm considering cutting the night feed altogether, because it is starting to wear on me, but I kinda enjoy me extra 10 minutes just me and my little man.  For now, we are doing fine.

Napping is still pretty good.  Two solid naps 1.5 hours each in the morning and evening and he's becoming less fussy during the awake times.  All in all, we are better in this area.

Likes:  Peek-a-boo, climbing on the little chair and banging his hand on the wall, clapping, walking with my walker, "waving", Kayla


 photo BLH10Month1Text.jpg

 photo BLH10Month2Text.jpg

 photo BLH10Month3Text.jpg

 photo BLH10Month5Text.jpg

 photo BLH10Month6Text.jpg

 photo BLH10Month7Text.jpg

 photo BLH10Month11Text.jpg

 photo BLH10Month13Text.jpg

 photo BLH10Month15Text.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment